Vision System engineer
As a Vision Systems Engineer at Idneo, you will contribute in challenging and innovative projects of ADAS, some of them already in production, being member of a multi-disciplinary team of Vision, Image Quality, SW, HW, Mechanics and System engineers; you will report to the Vision Lead accountable of the project and to the Vision Supervisor.
Your tasks will include:
- Assure that function release plan is achieved (timing & quality)
- Technical monitoring of the development by suppliers of new functions (algorithm research, prototyping, development, integration...)
- Requirement analysis, system arquitecture analysis, system algorithm design.
- Support to system integration and test validation team
- Functional support to software team
- implementation on the embedded platforms
- Support to industrialization
- Develop proofs on concept to study feasibility of algorithms to solve real-world problems
(*) The described functions are only the most representative for this position; therefore they should not be understood as all the inherent functions related to this job position.
- MS or Ph.D in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or Engineering (related to machine learning and computer vision)
- Experience in development camera systems and computer vision (related to Camera Calibration and 3D Geometry Computer Vision)
- Specialization in one or more of these areas: machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, optics, signal processing, image processing
- Good level of C/C++ programming skills and python
- Experience with embedded devices (e.g. ARM, DSP, FPGA, GPU...)
What we offer?
Full flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes, healthy tips each month, padel tournaments and more!
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- A huge amount of days off!
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand offices in Viladecavalls (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!