Test & Validation Engineer
We are looking for a Test&Validation Engineer. The candidate will be involved in a several projects related to an international automotive companies. In cooperation with other Engineering functions, the Test&Validation Engineer is responsible to support the Product Development Process by participating in the development and analysis of the following focus areas.
Our new colleague is helping us carry it out succesfully taking care of the following tasks:
- Design Verification testing.
- Work with customers and peers to understand product specification requirements to meet expectations within test system constraints.
- Provide technical testing assistance to Product and Application Engineering.
- Create test to validate R&D concepts – timely and creative manner within budget.
- Interface with external test service providers and third level institutes as required.
- Creating reports on tests and analysis of results.
- Developing new and improving existing test methods.
- Cooperation with engineering and design departments.
- You are a seasoned Test Engineer with solid experience in the management of the System Validation Plans, mainly for the automotive sector.
- You have solid experience in Vector tools (CANoe) with more than 3 years of experience in development of test benches or software for testing.
- You are able to understand hardware on a block level is definitely an asset. Able to select the required hardware for a project based on early specifications.
- Python skills are an asset as well and experience in test cases definition following best practices of ISTQB will be appreciated.
- Knowledge in main automotive communication interfaces is required.
- Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills in English.
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Local gym discounts.
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!