Technical Project Lead for BMS projects
📍 Mollet del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
🏠 Hybrid Working
🌎 Global tech company founded in 2011
🌱 Our mission is to shape the future through technology
We are looking for a Technical Lead for our BMS projects for the engineering activities, facilitating the collaboration between the different members of the engineering project team.
Your responsabilities will be the following:
- Responsible of the strategy, planning, organization and steering of the project for engineering scope.
- Responsible of the engineering technical management of the project assigned, ensuring the fulfillment of the project delivery in terms of scope, milestones, cost and quality.
- Responsible of the assignation of the different team members.
- Responsible of the correct budget management of the engineering portion assigned to the project.
- Responsible of the interface with the Technical and Project Managers for engineering matters.
- In charge of creating technical reports involving engineering matters, required by client or Project Manager
- In charge of reporting of projects in terms of completion, status, risks, opportunities and budget to the Technical Project Lead Management and other departments of the company.
- Experience in the design of Battery systems
- Understanding the needs and functionalities of different battery sensors
- Basic knowledge of EV technologies
- Experience in the whole signaling project lifecycle phases and related activities, from the requirement specification to the commissioning, including the warranty support after commissioning.
- Experience in some technical area in relation of a Battery management, Power electronics, HW design, SW design, SoX algorithms
- Desired experience in Research of battery management
- Desired experience on Automotive ISO26262
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid model work.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Local gym discounts.
- A huge amount of days off & two friday afternoon
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price and free fresh fruit twice a week.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
Idneo Technologies is a global company founded in 2011 offering comprehensive technology services specialized in the design, development, certification and manufacturing of value-added technology products and services.
Technology is changing the world and we want to contribute to this evolution adding value on what we do the best. Our mission is to support our clients transforming their businesses by integrating innovative and customized technology solutions. Our headquarters are based in Mollet del Valles (Barcelona) and we are a team of over 550 professionals ready to shape the future together. We are organized by business units because our potential is diverse and we are experts in engineering applied to mobility, medtech and industrial markets.
We look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, and are passionate about technology. We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. This is how the good ideas come by! If you identify with these values and you want to be part of the future, we would love to meet you!
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology.
And, overall, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!