Technical Project Lead for Automotive Projects
Mollet del Valles, Catalunya [Cataluña], SpainNextMobility
📍 Mollet del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
🏠 Hybrid Working
🌎 Global tech company founded in 2011
🌱 Our mission is to shape the future through technology
We are looking for a Technical Project Lead to define product solutions with Masters support. We are looking for an engineer who will Lead technical communication with the client and internal teams.
- Apply defined strategy for suppliers panel and product families assigned: develop, promote,globalize, replace or eliminate suppliers.
- Negotiate with the suppliers for the business objectives achievement.
- Lead all the assigned suppliers problems following escalation matrix
- Manage all assigned projects purchasing activities following IDS and assuring projects objectives.
- Negotiate and implement technical savings with suppliers.
- Lead the processes of sourcing to assure the fulfillment of quality, price and service objectives
- Present the sourcing processes in assignments committee for the assigned suppliers
- Develop and assure the necessary information related to the assigned suppliers (current and potential) for the Commodity Manager in order to allow proper product family strategy monitoring.
- Participate on purchasing monthly report process for all projects and suppliers that are assigned.
- Apply all standard methodologies according to Idneo Purchasing System
- Actively cooperate with the Department in the maintenance, promotion and improvement of
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) and Environment.
(*) The described functions are only the most representative for this position; therefore they should not be understood as all the inherent functions related to this job position.
- You must have a bachelor degree in Engineering or Economics or similar field with at least two years of experience in a similar position.
- Desired knowledge of the automotive market and experience in subcontracting productions to suppliers.
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Be able to follow direction and adhere to company policy and procedures.
We are engineering the future 🚀