Technical Project Lead
📍 Mollet del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
🏠 Hybrid Working
🌎 Global tech company founded in 2011
🌱 Our mission is to shape the future through technology
We are seeking an experienced Technical Project Lead with an strong background on the automotive field.
- Maintain a fluid level of technical communication with the client and the different internal Idneo departments, ensuring the project confidentiality.
- To coordinate the project technical team (for all technical areas) assuring product feasibility of solutions and architectures proposed. Coordinate the project team work, distributing activities and ensuring their end on time with the quality and costs required.
- To define architectures for products according to customer requirements and to the Company engineering strategy assuring Safety and Reliability specs compliance.
- To reach together with the Project Manager engineering targets of cost, timing and quality of the product.
- To align product needs with product Roadmap of the Company.
- To guarantee product integration as well as related tests according to V-model design process. Define and execute tests and certifications in accordance with established client planning.
- To guarantee that Quality processes (SPICE, ISO 26262 (ASIL), Polyspace, Misra, etc) are followed and implemented in time.
- Follow the progress of the project through periodical report meetings according to the established FDS phases.
- To assure Design Milestones are met for all technical areas (for instance, DR’s/FL’s for each functional areas, such as SW, HW, RF-Antennas, etc), and that a System Review is done. He will have support from the Project Manager and Masters.
- To protect intellectual property by promoting patents creation.
- To manage project risks.
- University Engineering Degree (mainly in Electronics, Software or Telecommunications).
- R&D Tools, Safety & Reliability.
- English needed. German and/or French would be a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in engineering development positions.
- Technical Lead experience and usual client interaction desired.
- Product knowledge.
- Problem resolution and proactivity.
- Automotive background
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid model work.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Local gym discounts.
- A huge amount of days off & two friday afternoon
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price and free fresh fruit twice a week.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
Idneo Technologies is a global company founded in 2011 offering comprehensive technology services specialized in the design, development, certification and manufacturing of value-added technology products and services.
Technology is changing the world and we want to contribute to this evolution adding value on what we do the best. Our mission is to support our clients transforming their businesses by integrating innovative and customized technology solutions. Our headquarters are based in Mollet del Valles (Barcelona) and we are a team of over 550 professionals ready to shape the future together. We are organized by business units because our potential is diverse and we are experts in engineering applied to mobility, medtech and industrial markets.
We look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, and are passionate about technology. We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. This is how the good ideas come by! If you identify with these values and you want to be part of the future, we would love to meet you!
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology.
And, overall, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!