Technical Project Lead
By leading a team of engineers in each of the technical areas, define product solutions with Masters support. Lead technical communication with the client and Mobility internal teams. Assure that technical and functional requirements are being met along the project life, and lead project teams with the aim to reach cost, quality and timing goals established by the project.
Our new colleague is helping us carry it out successfully taking care of:
- Maintain a fluid level of technical communication with the client and the different internal Idneo departments, ensuring the project confidentiality.
- To coordinate project technical team (for all technical areas) assuring product feasibility of solutions and architectures proposed. Coordinate the project team work, distributing activities and ensuring their end on time with the quality and costs required.
- To define architectures for products according to customer requirements and to Company engineering strategy assuring Safety and Reliability specs compliance.
- To reach together with the Project Manager engineering targets of cost, timing and quality of the product.
- To align product needs with product Roadmap of the Company.
- To guarantee product integration as well as related tests according to V-model design process. Define and execute tests and certifications in accordance with established client planning.
- To guarantee that Quality processes (SPICE, ISO 26262 (ASIL), Polyspace, Misra, etc) are followed and implemented in time.
- Follow the progress of the project through periodical report meetings according to the established FDS phases.
- To assure Design Milestones are met for all technical areas (for instance, DR’s/FL’s for each functional areas, such as SW, HW, RF-Antennas, etc), and that a System Review is done. He will have support from the Project Manager and Masters.
- To protect intellectual property by promoting patents creation.
- To manage project risks.
(*) The described functions are only the most representative for this position; therefore, they should not be understood as all the inherent functions related to this job position.
- University Engineering Degree (mainly in Electronics, Software or Telecommunications)
- R&D Tools, Safety & Reliability
- English needed. German and/or French would be a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in engineering development positions
- Technical Lead experience and usual client interaction desired
- Product knowledge
- Problem resolution and proactivity
- Automotive background
What we offer?
Flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: kindergarten, education, transport check or medical insurance.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Local gym discounts.
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!