Mollet del Valles, Catalunya [Cataluña], SpainNextMobility
📍 Mollet del Vallês (Barcelona), Spain
🏠 Hybrid Working
🌎 Global tech company founded in 2011
🌱 Our mission is to shape the future through technology
We are looking for a System Engineer to join our NextMobility Business Unit and be part of a technical and innovation team.
- Design and develop functional system processes, including system engineering workflows, work products, and guidelines that will be used by our automotive teams to reach ASPICE and ISO 26262 compliance.
- Promote system culture and guide roll out of ASPICE and ISO 26262 processes, including training, tailoring, and tool adoption to facilitate implementation of compliant processes.
- Direct and guide development teams to ensure compliance to the functional system standards and requirements.
- Monitor and provide feedback on the functional system status.
- Provide recommendations for effective and efficient implementation.
- Drive and support engineering activities according to ASPICE and ISO26262 standards during all project phases (concept, product development, product design, development, validation, production).
- Support internal/external ASPICE and ISO 26262 process/product audits.
- Manage effectively the product modifications during the development.
- Ensure, together with the Master in Design, the technical feasibility of the product during the offer and development stages in accordance with Idneo Development System (IDS).
- Team Working mindset, management and good communications skills are mandatory.
- You are a highly seasoned Engineer with 6 or more years of experience.
- Advanced level in English. Desired knowledge in German (not mandatory).
- Experience using issue tracker like JIRA; requirements tool like DOORS.
- Knowledge in high voltage products/systems development for electric vehicles.
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 compliance.
We are engineering the future 🚀