System Architect - Automotive
IDNEO is looking for a highly motivated senior functional system engineer to join its dynamic, excellent and fast-paced infrastructure, at the forefront of technical innovation with a brilliant team. You will be developing and deploying an automotive system engineering process for ASPICE and ISO26262 automotive system compliant development across our automotive organization. As a senior automotive system engineer you will be responsible of managing all the system related activities, ensuring the technical and functional feasibility of the products and giving support to the project teams, with the objective of reaching cost, quality and timing goals established by the Technical Manager.
- Design and develop functional system processes, including system engineering workflows, work products, and guidelines that will be used by our automotive teams to reach ASPICE and ISO 26262 compliance
- Promote system culture and guide roll out of ASPICE and ISO 26262 processes, including training, tailoring, and tool adoption to facilitate implementation of compliant processes
- Direct and guide development teams to ensure compliance to the functional system standards and requirements
- Monitor and provide feedback on the functional system status
- Provide recommendations for effective and efficient implementation
- Drive and support engineering activities according to ASPICE and ISO26262 standards during all project phases (concept, product development, product design, development, validation, production)
- Support internal/external ASPICE and ISO 26262 process/product audits
- Manage effectively the product modifications during the development
- Ensure, together with the Master in Design, the technical feasibility of the product during the offer and development stages in accordance with Idneo Development System (IDS)
(*) The described functions are only the most representative for this position; therefore they should not be understood as all the inherent functions related to this job position
- Team Working mindset, management and good communications skills are mandatory.
- You are a highly seasoned Engineer with 6 or more years of experience.
- Advanced level in English. Desired knowledge in German (not mandatory).
- Experience using issue tracker like JIRA; requirements tool like DOORS.
- Knowledge in high voltage products/systems development for electric vehicles.
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 compliance.
What we offer?
Full flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes,, healthy tips each month, padel tournaments and more!
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- Two friday afternoons off per month.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!