SW & Systems Multiprojects Leader
At Idneo we are involved in several projects, some of them focused on developing solutions that will revolutionize the world of electric vehicles. You will be involved in the development of products such as DC/DC converters, Battery management systems, onboard chargers, etc.
We are looking for an engineer focused on automotive sector that will join an engineering team.
Your main responsibilities will include:.
- Manage with local support the software resources allocation.
- Forecast operating costs of the department and manage the preparation of budget requests.
- Assure the reliability of the technologies, processes, and products compatibility with ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 26262, ASPICE level 3, AUTOSAR.
- Provides directions and strategy to projects, making plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities in the perimeter.
- Create and manage performance KPIs and report progress status.
- Involved in the Technology roadmap in line with market demand.
- Generate the supplier network enabler of technology implementation along with the design environment and simulation.
- Manage facilities and equipment at the projects level.
- Assign and evaluate SW developer works with SW local manager support.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and direct the negotiation of research contracts.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services at SW projects level.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates. Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients. Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Explain orientation taken by the OEM (EE systems) to Development teams.
From system perspective:
- He/she is the owner of the system specs and validation plans/results.
- He/she breakdown EE system specification into Mechanical, Hardware, and SW specification. According to Electronics PMS.
- He/she is the owner of the Seat/subsystem EE integration and system performance according to customer expectative and specs. Define and validate interfaces.
- Involved in EE system RFQ process, where he/she guarantees the OEM expectations are taken in account. He/She participates in the building of the "Technical compromise"
- Validate RFQ technical file from EE system point of view, manage quotation and customer presentation
- Ensure the compliancy of the different technical answers (Mechanical/HW/SW) to respond to the product definition and OEMs norms.
- Main communication channel for HW/SW team also system processes and Quality.
- Overall responsible for ensuring functional safety implementation and associated goals achievement in projects system
- He works very close to EE Regional Technical Customer Interfaces to provide right support and close view on EE system technical challenges from OEM/customer Profile
- Master's degree in engineering Electrical /Electronics, Computer Science or Equivalent Engineering Superior Degree.
- Specialization or equivalent experience on Embedded Systems and SW from Automotive or Avionics.
- More than 10 years professional experience in a demanding role in EE Design & Development or Technical project management within an automotive EE or equivalent industrial environment.
- Knowledge and experience in the EE vehicle systems and seating portfolio.
- Knowledge and experience in EE Project Management process. ISO 26262.ASPICE L3
- Proven Leadership experience with teams >30 collaborators inside multi-cultural/ International environment
- Team player with strong communication skills oral and written.
- Ability to communicate with technical teams from Customer with relevant business purpose
- International mind set, reporting to Management fluently on KPIs
- Minimum bi-lingual (English required)
What we offer?
Full flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes, healthy tips each month, padel tournaments and more!
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- A huge amount of days off!
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Sant Cugat del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!