SW Medtech Project Manager
Are you an experienced software professional wishing to contribute to the advancement of medical technology for clinical professionals and patients?
Would you like to be involved in the development of software for state-of-the-art patient diagnostics and monitoring devices?
Can you live up to the strict standards of quality demanded by our global Medical Device customers?
Do you want to enjoy a work environment which promotes career development and work-life balance?
If so, join the Idneo MedTech team! We are currently looking for a Medical Device Software Project Manager
Your tasks will include:
- Act as Idneo’s key interface with customers in the context of development projects
- Prepare quotes and negotiate offers
- Ensure clear and complete definition of project scope, and manage its evolution
- Plan, schedule and control execution of project activities, assuring the alignment of the development team with project goals at all times
- Organize and facilitate project and milestone reviews with the customer
- Identify and mitigate project risks proactively
- Detect deviations from the development plan and implement corrective actions
- Use Idneo’s project management processes guidelines and tools
- Report progress to management and to financial controllers
- Coordinate with MedTech’s Technical and Software Directors to plan and secure the software engineering staff and resources required for the successful execution of the above tasks
(*) The described functions are only the most representative for this position; therefore they should not be understood as all the inherent functions related to this job position.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
- 5 or more years of experience in managing software projects under ISO 14385, IEC 62304 or equivalent quality systems
- Experience in Agile software development
- Familiarity with front end and back end software technologies and development tools (e.g., Java, .NET, Angular, React, DOORS, Jama)
- Excellent customer orientation and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and risk management capabilities
- Alignment with Idneo values promoting teamwork, pro-activity, innovation and positive attitude
- Availability for international travel (max 10%)
- Command of English
What we offer?
- Full flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes,, healthy tips each month, padel tournaments and more!
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- Two friday afternoons off per month.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!