Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer to become part of our Quality Team and collaborate with our different Business Units.
Your will be in charge of our different suppliers who are focused on:
- Electronics PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) Assembly
- Stamping metal parts Injection
- Plastic parts Injection
- Light alloys parts
- Low pressure plastic parts
Your main tasks will be:
- Participate in the evaluation of the potential Suppliers to assess if they have the necessary quality maturity in order to enter our Supplier Panel, by performing on site or remote audits. -
- Follow up improvement action plans derived from the initial Supplier audits results.
- Manage Supplier non-conformities for their delivered products to our production plant (both in prototype and production phase).
- Request the Suppliers for the corrective and preventive actions analysis (CAPA - 8D) including root cause, non-detection cause, corrective and preventive actions… etc.
- Participate in the performance evaluation of the Suppliers available in our Supplier Panel. -
- Participate (together with our Purchasing team) in the continuous improvement of the processes related to Supplier Management. -
- Maintain Idneo’s Supplier Quality Manual.
- Knowledge about ISO9001 / ISO13485 / IATF
- Knowledge of standards PCBA Assembly Process and VDA 6.3 Auditor
- Capacity of solving problems.
- Having experience workig with DOORS/JIRA/SVN will be a plus.
- Being a persona with strong analytic and quality focus it's a must as well as having good communication skills (both written and spoken).
What we offer?
- Full flexible working hours.
- Flexible compensation plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. We offer all these benefits through Cobee all the benefits that we offer are now in one place. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes,, healthy tips each month, padel tournaments and more!
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- Two friday afternoons off per month.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!