Software Embedded Engineer Internship
Mollet del Valles, Catalunya [Cataluña], Spain€10 - €11 per hourNextMobility
📍 Mollet del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
🏠 Hybrid Working
🌎 Global tech company founded in 2011
🌱 Our mission is to shape the future through technology
At IDNEO we are looking for engineering students to join our Software team.
- Research, design and write new software programs and develop the existing ones by analyzing and identifying areas of modification and improvement.
- To learn how to create technical specifications and work with the testing and validation team to ensure the correct test plans.
- Document and write technical manuals of the delivered software and operational documentation and generate the required SW design delivery documents.
- Work closely with other staff members such as project managers, HW engineers, designers, developers, system analysts and others.
- To carry out the design review with the supervisor and the software manager.
- Learn how to effectively manage the product modifications during development.
- You must be studying a degree or master's degree in telecommunications or electronic engineering.
- You should be organized and be able to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Be able to solve problems to focus on obtaining the desired results.
- Speak and write English very well and enjoy working in international teams.
- Having a good university career, being a proactive and autonomous person will be especially valued.
- We want students who are part of IDNEO to be able to do their own research and deal with the problems that you will face in your day by day at work.
We are engineering the future 🚀