Are you an experienced software professional wishing to contribute to the advancement of medical technology for clinical professionals and patients?
Would you like to be involved in the development of software for state-of-the-art patient diagnostics and monitoring devices?
Can you live up to the strict standards of quality demanded by our global Medical Device customers?
Do you want to enjoy a work environment which promotes career development and work-life balance?
If so, join the Idneo MedTech team! We are currently looking for a Software Architect.
Your tasks will include:
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and interfaces of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Proven experience as a software architect for more than 5 years.
- Strong understanding of Cloud, Desktop, and Web applications architectures, as well as embedded applications architectures.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Used to apply a cybersecurity mindset when designing SW architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- High-quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- The position requires full professional proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of IEC62304 ( life cycle requirements for the development of medical software) is desirable.
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Local gym discounts.
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!