We are looking for a Software Engineer with knowledge and experience within Scrum, proactive, enthusiastic, and output driven. The candidate will be involved in several projects mainly related to healthcare and industrial projects. You will be part of a high qualified engineering team focused on R&D projects mainly related to web, desktop and mobile applications. Also, we are developing complex software products for big key clients and we want to incorporate a new colleague to help us carry it out successfully taking care of:
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices.
- Facilitate and support all Scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization.
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments.
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur.
- Define and report key performance metrics and opportunities for improvement.
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed.
- Manage and communicate dependencies with other teams.
- Training, and coaching the Product Development Teams in its Agile/Scrum practices.
- Providing all support to the Product Development Teams using a Servant Leadership style whenever possible, leading by example.
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with knowledge and experience within Scrum, proactive, enthusiastic, and output driven. Willingness to embrace and drive change, solid problem-solving skills, supported by a logical, methodical, and thorough approach to implementation. A person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain collaborative work relationships at all levels and very good people manager to detect blockers and find ways of resolution in teams.
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master for an engineering or data-focused agile team.
- A “servant leader” mindset, dedicated to optimising processes to develop high performing teams.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to understand and predict potential risks and blockers and proactively address them.
- Experience building roadmaps, project/release plans with a strong understanding of dependency management.
- Training and/or certification as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach is a benefit but is not essential.
- Technical skills (development, testing).
What we offer?
- Full flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes,, healthy tips each month, padel tournaments and more!
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- Two friday afternoons off per month.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!