📍 Mollet del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
🏠 Hybrid Working
🌎 Global tech company founded in 2011
🌱 Our mission is to shape the future through technology
We are looking for a Design Quality Engineer to manage all quality related activities within the assigned projects (for design and development phase).
- Obtain customer Quality and Regulatory requirements for the project. Ensure their implementation and verification during the project.
- Act as a customer window for quality issues.
- Perform internal quality reviews during a release/sample cycle (APQP process).
- Ensure prototype assembly process quality (definition of prototypes control plan, guarantee the quality of the delivered parts managing of deviations, traceability, documentation, etc).
- Follow up customer quality issues (lead 8D analysis, cause of no detection of the issue, corrective and preventive actions, etc.).
- Generate quality reports and metrics.
- Promote the Lessons Learned process inside the projects.
- Lead customer audits.
Participate in the definition and maintenance of the Quality Management System:
- Participate in continuous process improvement: for general Quality System and specific SW/HW/MECH development processes.
- Perform Quality System audits (internal or to suppliers).
- Participate and support in official certification audits.
- Provide trainings, coaching and support to development teams on quality procedures.
- Knowledge about ISO9001 / ISO13485 / IATF
- Experience working with A-SPICE / IEC EN 62304
- Professional experience in Electronic products development (HW/SW/MECH)
- Capacity of solving problems.
- Having experience workig with DOORS/JIRA/SVN will be a plus.
- Being a persona with strong analytic and quality focus it's a must as well as having good communication skills (both written and spoken).
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid model work.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Local gym discounts.
- A huge amount of days off & two friday afternoon
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price and free fresh fruit twice a week.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
Idneo Technologies is a global company founded in 2011 offering comprehensive technology services specialized in the design, development, certification and manufacturing of value-added technology products and services.
Technology is changing the world and we want to contribute to this evolution adding value on what we do the best. Our mission is to support our clients transforming their businesses by integrating innovative and customized technology solutions. Our headquarters are based in Mollet del Valles (Barcelona) and we are a team of over 550 professionals ready to shape the future together. We are organized by business units because our potential is diverse and we are experts in engineering applied to mobility, medtech and industrial markets.
We look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, and are passionate about technology. We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. This is how the good ideas come by! If you identify with these values and you want to be part of the future, we would love to meet you!
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology.
And, overall, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!