We are looking for a Design Quality Engineer to manage all quality related activities within the assigned projects (for design and development phase):
- Obtain customer Quality and Regulatory requirements for the project. Ensure their implementation and verification during the project.
- Act as a customer window for quality issues.
- Perform internal quality reviews during a release/sample cycle (APQP process).
- Ensure prototype assembly process quality (definition of prototypes control plan, guarantee the quality of the delivered parts managing of deviations, traceability, documentation, etc).
- Follow up customer quality issues (lead 8D analysis, cause of no detection of the issue, corrective and preventive actions, etc.).
- Generate quality reports and metrics.
- Promote the Lessons Learned process inside the projects.
- Lead customer audits.
Participate in the definition and maintenance of the Quality Management System:
- Participate in continuous process improvement: for general Quality System and specific SW/HW/MECH development processes.
- Perform Quality System audits (internal or to suppliers).
- Participate and support in official certification audits.
- Provide trainings, coaching and support to development teams on quality procedures.
- Knowledge about ISO9001 / ISO13485 / IATF
- Experience working with A-SPICE / IEC EN 62304
- Professional experience in Electronic products development (HW/SW/MECH)
- Capacity of solving problems.
- Having experience workig with DOORS/JIRA/SVN will be a plus.
- Being a persona with strong analytic and quality focus it's a must as well as having good communication skills (both written and spoken).
What we offer?
- Full flexible working hours.
- Flexible compensation plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. We offer all these benefits through Cobee all the benefits that we offer are now in one place. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes,, healthy tips each month, padel tournaments and more!
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- Two friday afternoons off per month.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!