QA Selenium Engineer
📍 Mollet del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
🏠 Hybrid Working
🌎 Global tech company founded in 2011
🌱 Our mission is to shape the future through technology.
We are looking to expand our team of testing technicians to work on projects in the medical sector.
You will be part of a team of engineers that will validate the User Interface operating in a complex biomedical instrument. Following agile methodologies under the SCRUM framework (sprints), the team will be in charge of defining the test plan, having as imputs the system requirements, and executing it. The test plan, and therefore your day to day, will include the execution of automatic and manual tests, using an emulator or a real instrument using Selenium / TestComplete, and you will have to document the test cases following the established procedures and report the results to the development team.
- Desirable experience of 1 year in software testing environment.
- Programming knowledge.
- Knowledge of tools such as Selenium and/or Test Complete will be highly valued.
- Interest and motivation for technological development and the testing, validation and/or verification phase.
- Interest in test automation.
- To have an analytical mind, an open vision to understand the whole product and act on the corresponding part.
- Be a team player.
- Flexible working hours. Hybrid working.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Local gym discounts.
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price and free fresh fruit twice a week.