Mollet del Valles, Catalunya [Cataluña], Spain€10 - €11 per hourOperations
📍 Mollet del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
🏠 Hybrid Working
🌎 Global tech company founded in 2011
🌱 Our mission is to shape the future through technology
We are looking for a Purchasing Trainee focused on the engineering area.
- Market analysis in the search for components of the products and prototypes designed in IDNEO.
- Inter-departmental relationship between the purchasing department and the department and the logistics department.
- Acquisition and management of these components and materials, carrying out the relevant follow-up, communication and administrative steps.
- Validation of suppliers including the validation of offers and their viability, through financial and fiscal studies.
- Participate in project meetings with the rest of the technical and business disciplines to ensure that the proposed designs are viable based on the components available to suppliers.
- Manage the purchasing processes and assess the components offered by suppliers in conjunction with the quality departments. with the quality departments.
- Analyse the BOM (Bill Of Materials) to guarantee the economic viability of the project.
- You are a student of a degree or master's degree, such as business, economics or engineering.
- If you have experience working with clients it will be considered a plus.
- Organisational skills and very effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a problem solver and a results-oriented person.
- Speak and write English very well and have the ability to work in international teams.
- Effective PC skills, with an emphasis on Excel.
We are engineering the future 🚀
Apply with Indeed unavailable