Purchasing Project Lead
We are looking for a Purchasing Engineer in order to collaborate for the achievement of the economic, quality, service purchasing targets and project teams objectives. The hired person will be in charge of managing all assigned suppliers and lead all purchasing activities for assigned projects.
Our new colleague is helping us carry it out successful taking care of:
- Apply defined strategy for suppliers panel and product families assigned: develop, promote,globalize, replace or eliminate suppliers.
- Negotiate with the suppliers for the business objectives achievement.
- Lead all the assigned suppliers problems following escalation matrix
- Manage all assigned projects purchasing activities following FDS and assuring projects objectives.
- Negotiate and implement technical savings with suppliers.
- Lead the processes of sourcing to assure the fulfillment of quality, price and service objectives
- Present the sourcing processes in assignments committee for the assigned suppliers
- Develop and assure the necessary information related to the assigned suppliers (current and potential) for the Commodity Manager in order to allow proper product family strategy monitoring.
- Participate on purchasing monthly report process for all projects and suppliers that are assigned.
- Apply all standard methodologies according to Idneo Purchasing System
- Actively cooperate with the Department in the maintenance, promotion and improvement of
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) and Environment.
(*) The described functions are only the most representative for this position; therefore they should not be understood as all the inherent functions related to this job position.
- You must have a bachelor degree in Engineering or Economics or similar field with at least two years of experience in a similar position.
- Desired knowledge of the automotive market and experience in subcontracting productions to suppliers.
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Be able to follow direction and adhere to company policy and procedures.
What we offer?
Flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Local gym discounts.
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- Two friday afternoons off per month.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate. If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!