Power Electronics Hardware Engineer
Mollet del Vallès, Catalunya [Cataluña], SpainNextMobility
📍 Mollet del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
🏠 Hybrid Working
🌎 Global tech company founded in 2011
🌱 Our mission is to shape the future through technology
We are looking for a Hardware engineer specialized in Power Electronics components to develop our know how in the area and tackle the projects we are handling.
- Lead schematic designs: Perform design quality activities. Prototype and test validation and analysis.
- HW SW integration.
- Layout support to PCB Design team according power requirements and EMC good practices.
- Understand the customer spec and requirements and give direct technical feedback.
- Understand our System Requirements and system Architecture to perform schematic (according to design handbook).
- Technical support and feedback to other team members.
- Hardware development activities according to the defined processes and procedures.
- Documentation deliveries, internal releases and updates.
- Identifying and fixing problems found on validation or by external parties in the assigned electronic system parts.
- Integration test plans.
- Design break boxes to perform different test (unitary, integration, safety,...).
- You are a seasoned hardware engineer with 5 or more years of experience working as hardware designer and you are specialised in Power Electronics.
- You have deep knowledge about switching between AC and DC, BLDC motor control, electrical AC transition motors, discrete components, sensors, battery management systems and converters.
We are engineering the future 🚀