PCB Designer with Cadence
You will join our PCB Layout department and take on the design of printed circuit boards based on the requirements set by our clients and the internal Hardware schematic department ensuring optimal production costs, time and quality. This is a transversal department so you will develop solutions for all the different fields IDNEO is working on and you tasks will include:
- Collaborate on tasks within Idneo's Electrical CAD group, providing support to other Idneo and Ficosa R&D groups.
- Component placement and track routing on PCB's up to 12 layers.
- Design of pcbs with impedance control, HDI circuits, rigid-flex, High Current / Voltage, Layer Stack-up definition.
- Creation of PCB specifications.
- Design to cost.
- Using Cadence design software.
- Exploration and study of new design and simulation tools.
- Ensure technology and layers are as efficient as possible.
You are an electronic technician or engineer with at least 5 years of experience in engineering departments, hardware producers or electronic laboratories designing printed circuits in Altium or similar. You have developed complex PCBs for industrial solutions with complex architectures and strict requirements and you have general knowledge about hardware components and design.
- Knowledge of printed circuit board (PCB) design
- Knowledge of Cadence software
- Advanced knowledge of office automation tools.
- Organised, responsible and team-oriented person.
- Knowledge of English.
What we offer?
Full flexible working hours.
- Flexible compensation plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. We offer all these benefits through Cobee all the benefits that we offer are now in one place. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes,, healthy tips each month, padel tournaments and more.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy.
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- Two friday afternoons off per month.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!