Idneo Technologies is an engineering company with over 600 employees located in Mollet del Valles with big challenges to achieve this year. This is why our People HR Operations team is looking for a new member to oversees all core legal related processes and documentation through the entire employee lifecycle, given an extremely customer-centric, with a focus of providing the best employee experience to all of our over 600 dreammakers.
Our next colleague will be involved in the following tasks:
- Managing payroll while ensuring security, integrity, and confidentiality of data.
- Ensure standard Company and statutory processes, rules and regulations are followed consistently
- Benefits administration: administering the organization’s benefits programs (e.g., flex program, corporate benefits, wellness programs, insurance policies, etc.), connecting with benefit system providers; managing the enrollment, renewal, and distribution processes.
- Use HR Tools: System Data maintenance & Optimization
- Help employees on queries as appropriate
- Prepare regular reports, including headcount, payroll, finance, benefits, holiday, tax reporting, etc.
- Manage HR personnel files and employee lifecycle (onboarding, changes/promotions, offboarding)
- Ensuring payroll/benefits orientation to new employees
- Runs system quality check reports and actions relevant items
- Administration and updating of the internal HR system.
- Cross-functional activities within the People Team (Talent Acquisition & Business partners)
- Manage the time keeping system.
- Ensures and control of the application of I+d+i tax grants and social security bonuses
- Performs People related projects as assigned
You are an HR Operations Specialist with experience in a similar type of company as Idneo with at least 5 years of experience doing the same o similar tasks as have detailed above. Also, we will consider the following requirements:
- Experience working with SAP and A3 programmes.
- Having multi tasking skills.
- Used to work in a dynamic envirionment.
- English level B2 - at least.
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid telework model.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Local gym discounts.
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- Two friday afternoons off per month.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate. If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!