New Products Introduction Mechanical Engineer
We are looking for a seasoned mechanical engineer with 4-5 years of experience, with an interest in roles with a combination of technical and non-technical tasks to join our team in Sant Cugat del Vallés. More than 60 engineers working in R&D projects for a key player within the consumer electronics sector compose this team.
As NPI, you will be the key point of contact within the projects for R&D, production and quality departments taking care of:
- Participate actively in the new product development phases ensuring the designs align with Operations capabilities.
- Lead the phase change from development to mass production.
- Keep a track on the quality and validation tests as well as production phases detecting and reporting errors or problems in the product and providing the R&D with the information needed to correct the issues.
- Use the know-how from previous projects and products to adjust the production methods, parts and providers used to control the overall costs.
- Work with Costumer Service Support to identify key consumer issues and add them on the designs.
- You are a seasoned Mechanical Engineer with deep technical knowledge and strong analysis capacity to find solutions to engineering problems.
- You like working in roles that combine technical and non-technical tasks and have great communication and negotiation skills, being able to work with different teams and departments.
- You are fluent in English, able to use it as your main language at work and to travel at least 20% of your time internationally.
What we offer?
Full flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes, healthy tips each month, padel tournaments and more!
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- A huge amount of days off!
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Sant Cugat del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!