Model-Based design Engineer
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join development team of projects On Board Charger (OBC) and Battery Management System (BMS) for Electric/Hybrid Vehicles.
Your tasks will include:
- Perform plant modelling and controller development for vehicle systems features and electronic functions
- Model-based MIL/SIL/PIL validations for system functionality
- Implement automated testing tools to validate models through simulation and model checking
- Solve and debug model design issues, design challenges and ensure conformance of the model standards (AUTOSAR, ISO26262 and/or MISRA).
- Generate automatic production code using EC/RTW/Target-link optimized for the product architecture.
(*) The described functions are only the most representative for this position; therefore they should not be understood as all the inherent functions related to this job position.
- Programming experience in embedded C for 32-bit microcontrollers.
- Experience in Model Based Design in Matlab Simulink Stateflow.
- Desirable experience in Automotive SPICE.
- Desirable experience in Unit Test with VectorCAST (or similar tool)
- Desirable experience in management with DOORS and JIRA
- Desirable knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture and ISO 26262
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Local gym discounts.
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!