Linux Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for a Software Engineer specialized in embedded development, mainly with C. You will carry out the SW development to ensure the technical and functional feasibility of the products giving support to the project teams, with the objective of reaching cost, quality and timing goals established by the direction.
Your tasks will include:
- Develop, mainly, Embedded Software with C.
- Ensure, together with the software team, the technical feasibility of the product during the offer and development stages in accordance with Idneo Development System (IDS) methodology (SPICE) and their implementation.
- Microcontroller programming (ARM, STM).
- Analyze customer requirements.
- Research, design and write new software programs and develop existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
- Debug at the register level.
- Create technical specifications and and work with T&V team to ensure the correct test plans.
- Investigate new technologies.
- Document and write technical manuals of the delivered software and operational documentation, and generate the required SW design delivery documents.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, HW engineers, designers, developers, systems analysts, and others.
- Ensure the development and prototypes delivery regarding the defined plans with the client.
- Carry out the design revision under the supervision of the Software Supervisor and the Software Master.
- Manage effectively the product modifications during the development.
(*) The described functions are only the most representative for this position; therefore, they should not be understood as all the inherent functions related to this job position.
You are a highly seasoned Embedded Software Engineer with 4 or more years of experience. University Engineering Degree in SW Engineering/Computer Science or Telecommunications is a must. Team Working mindset, management and good communications skills are mandatory.
What we offer?
Flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Local gym discounts.
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!