Head of Supply Chain
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Head of Supply Chain to join our team. As a Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
Supply Chain Manager duties and responsibilities:
Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with Production, Quality, Purchasing and Project Management
- Determine key supply chain KPIs (OTD, BTS, Inventory Accuracy Urgent Transports.....)
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Train and evaluate others
- Provide constructive feedback
- Collaborate with Purchasing department to set up the adequate vendors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Define Warehouse Strategy to optimize space
- Previous working experience as a Head of Supply Chain for (x) years
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field
What we offer?
Full flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes,, healthy tips each month, padel tournaments and more!
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- Two friday afternoons off per month.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!