Hardware Engineer Internship
Mollet del Valles, Catalunya [Cataluña], Spain€10 - €11 per hourNextMobility
📍 Mollet del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
🏠 Hybrid Working
🌎 Global tech company founded in 2011
🌱 Our mission is to shape the future through technology
At IDNEO we are looking for engineering students to join our Hardware team.
- Carry out hardware development activities according to defined processes and procedures.
- To provide technical support and feedback to other team members.
- To participate in the integration of the electronic elements and software libraries.
- To learn how to program microprocessors and microcontrollers
- To develop skills to be able to test and validate the different hardware design blocks.
- Try to identify and fix hardware problems found in the validation test or in the allocated parts of the hardware system.
- Learn about the design and electrical safety environment and industry standards.
- To give support to the PCB design group and to complete a good quality of the PCB design in accordance with good hardware design practices.
- You must be studying a degree or master's degree in telecommunications or electronic engineering.
- You should be organized and be able to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Be able to solve problems to focus on obtaining the desired results.
- Speak and write English very well and enjoy working in international teams.
- Having a good university career, being a proactive and autonomous person will be especially valued.
- We want students who are part of IDNEO to be able to do their own research and deal with the problems that you will face in your day by day at work.
We are engineering the future 🚀