Mollet del Valles, Catalunya [Cataluña], SpainNextMobility
📍 Mollet del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
🏠 Hybrid Working
🌎 Global tech company founded in 2011
🌱 Our mission is to shape the future through technology
We are looking for a Hardware Engineer to become part of our engineering automotive team.
From the initial draft PJ Block Diagram , create full HW detailed Schematic design using Altium Designer with discrete electronic parts components or standard HW modules system integration.
Understand the requirements of our customer and following our System Architecture.
Support to PCB layout group, to finalise a good Hardware PCB layout quality, according to good hardware practices design (power supply path, decoupling capacitors, ESD, EMC, S/N, crosstalk in signal lines,…).
Handle HW / SW integration.
Define integration test plan and design of break box to perform different test (unitary, integration, safety....)
Power up and validate, all the hardware design blocks.
Identification and fixing of HW issues found on validation or by external parties in the assigned HW system parts.
- You are a seasoned hardware engineer with 2 or more years of experience working as hardware designer and you are interested in the mobility sector.
- You must be a good team-working player and have an Advanced level of English.
- Good knowledge of electronics technology and components of General Electronic (analogue and digital) including technologies like:
- Power supply, displays, micros, PIC’s , interface communications, LVDS, Ethernet, SPI, I2S, CAN, LIN, etc.
- Familiar with Lab equipments (oscilloscopes, active / passive current probes, multimeter, power supplies, signal generators,…) to perform measurements, design and test validations and reports.
- Capability to understand the customer specifications and requirements and capability to generate engineering technical Project documentation with good quality.
- Good soldering skills will be a plus.
We are engineering the future 🚀