We are looking for a mid-senior Hardware engineer interested in the general hardware design. You will carry out all the hardware design activities for different projectes in the Consumer Electronics sector.
Some of your main tasks will be:
- From the initial draft PJ Block Diagram , create full HW detailed Schematic design using Altium Designer with discrete electronic parts components or standard HW modules system integration.
- Understand the requirements of our customer and following our System Architecture.
- Support to PCB layout group, to finalise a good Hardware PCB layout quality, according to good hardware practices design (power supply path, decoupling capacitors, ESD, EMC, S/N, crosstalk in signal lines,… ).
- Handle HW / SW integration.
- Define integration test plan and design of break box to perform different test (unitary, integration, safety....)
- Power up and validate, all the hardware design blocks.
- Identification and fixing of HW issues found on validation or by external parties in the assigned HW system parts.
- You are a seasoned hardware engineer with 3 or more years of experience working as hardware designer and you are interested in the mobility sector.
- You must be a good team-working player and have an Advanced level of English.
- Good knowledge of electronics technology and components of General Electronic (analogue and digital) including technologies like: power supply, displays, micros, PIC’s , interface communications, LVDS, Ethernet, SPI, I2S, CAN, LIN, etc.
- Familiar with Lab equipments (oscilloscopes, active / passive current probes, multimeter, power supplies, signal generators,…) to perform measurements, design and test validations and reports.
- Capability to understand the customer specifications and requirements and capability to generate engineering technical documentation with good quality.
What we offer?
- Full flexible working hours & hybrid model of teleworking.
- Flexible compensation plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. We offer all these benefits through Cobee all the benefits that we offer are now in one place. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes,, healthy tips each month, padel tournaments and more!
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- Two friday afternoons off per month.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!