Functional Safety Engineer
📍 Mollet del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
🏠 Hybrid Working
🌎 Global tech company founded in 2011
🌱 Our mission is to shape the future through technology
We are looking for a Technical role responsible for requirement analysis, high quality and robust low level design development and Functional Safety ISO26262 analysis within Body Control Module product line. You will be involved in all phases of electronic project from first prototype concept for development and integration through pre-series builds for series production including EMC compliance with industry and OEM standards.
- Development of safety concepts and safety architectural design for automotive Electronic Control Units (ECUs) up to ASIL D in accordance with the standard ISO 26262.
- Lead and coordinate hardware and software solutions to enable company product compliance with ISO 26262.
- Foster the safety culture in the organization (deployment of trainings inside the organization).
- Participating in ISO 26262 standard related conferences.
- Derivation, elicitation and analysis of safety requirements in accordance with the state-of-the-art of automotive standards (SPICE V-model).
- Execution of safety analyses such as FTA, FMEA, DFA and FMEDA.
- Performing and coordinating verification and confirmation reviews.
- Supporting functional safety audits and assessments internally and with 3rd party assessors.
- Ensure safety case completion.
- Analyze and manage project requirements with IBM Rational DOORS tool and propose circuits / solutions implementing these requirements.
- Analyze critical circuits with simulation tools (OrCAD PSPICE, PSIM, sensitivity analysis, Montecarlo analysis).
You are a seasoned hardware engineer with 3 or more years of experience working as hardware designer and you are specialised in Functional Safety. University Engineering Degree in SW Engineering/Computer Science or Telecommunications is a must. We also look for:
- Strong technical education or background in Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunication Engineering.
- Independent, systematic and process-oriented approach, great initiative and sense or responsibility.
- Strong team and communications skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions or departments.
- Knowledge in the field of embedded systems development.
- Experience in the automotive sector.
- Strong knowledge of the ISO 26262 or IEC61508.
- Experience in performing safety analyses (FMEA, FTA, FMEDA and DFA).
- Knowledge in reliability engineering is a plus.
- Pasionate about continuous learning and fostering safety culture.
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid model work.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Local gym discounts.
- A huge amount of days off & two friday afternoon
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price and free fresh fruit twice a week.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
Idneo Technologies is a global company founded in 2011 offering comprehensive technology services specialized in the design, development, certification and manufacturing of value-added technology products and services.
Technology is changing the world and we want to contribute to this evolution adding value on what we do the best. Our mission is to support our clients transforming their businesses by integrating innovative and customized technology solutions. Our headquarters are based in Mollet del Valles (Barcelona) and we are a team of over 550 professionals ready to shape the future together. We are organized by business units because our potential is diverse and we are experts in engineering applied to mobility, medtech and industrial markets.
We look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, and are passionate about technology. We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. This is how the good ideas come by! If you identify with these values and you want to be part of the future, we would love to meet you!
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology.
And, overall, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!