Embedded Linux & Yocto engineer
We are looking for a firmware engineer expert in embedded linux, focused on connectivity sector, for leading the software development into our product development. You will lead and manage the engineering project on the Firmware side.
Your tasks will include:
- Definition of general Firmware architecture
- Selection of work tools and development philosophy
- Lead Firmware development for specific projects
- Quality management and KPIs definition of the Firmware development.
(*) The described functions are only the most representative for this position; therefore, they should not be understood as all the inherent functions related to this job position.
- You are a seasoned Software engineer with 2 or more years of experience working as a firmware designer and developer.
- You have experience in running embedded linux systems and Yocto.
- You have experience in integrate your own embedded board into a BSP layer.
- You have experience in develop applications with the Yocto Project SDK.
- You are specialized in Connectivity products or telematics.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
What we offer?
Flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Local gym discounts.
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!