Electronic New Product Introduction Engineer
📍 Sant Cugat del Valles (Barcelona), Spain
🏠 Hybrid Working
🌎 Global tech company founded in 2011
🌱 Our mission is to shape the future through technology
We are looking for a seasoned electronic engineer with 3-4 years of experience, with an interest in roles with a combination of technical and non-technical tasks to join our team in Sant Cugat del Vallés. More than 60 engineers working in R&D projects for a key player within the consumer electronics sector compose this team.
- Improve product reliability and quality, providing Design for manufacturing and serviceability feedback to R&D.
- Ensure design is compatible with the chosen manufacturing processes.
- Specify, design/outsource and qualify manufacturing equipments, tooling, tests and processes to guarantee industrialization. Provide support to production builds that happen during this phase at manufacturing site.
- Identify opportunities and develop cost reduction proposals.
- Evaluate technical feasibility of cost reduction proposals.
- Recommend projects to management where they are technically and financially sound.
- Manage execution of the projects through partners.
- Conduct failure analyses on products, materials and components, from customer and manufacturing data.
- Work with partners (within and outside HP) to identify and design solutions.
- Work closely with Customer Service Support team to effectively capture the main customer issues and drive their resolution.
- You are a seasoned Electronic Engineer with deep technical knowledge and strong analysis capacity to find solutions to engineering problems.
- You like working in roles that combine technical and non-technical tasks and have great communication and negotiation skills, being able to work with different teams and departments.
- You are fluent in English, able to use it as your main language at work.
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid model work.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Local gym discounts.
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Sant Cugat del Valles (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
Idneo Technologies is a global company founded in 2011 offering comprehensive technology services specialized in the design, development, certification and manufacturing of value-added technology products and services.
Technology is changing the world and we want to contribute to this evolution adding value on what we do the best. Our mission is to support our clients transforming their businesses by integrating innovative and customized technology solutions. Our headquarters are based in Mollet del Valles (Barcelona) and we are a team of over 550 professionals ready to shape the future together. We are organized by business units because our potential is diverse and we are experts in engineering applied to mobility, medtech and industrial markets.
We look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, and are passionate about technology. We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. This is how the good ideas come by! If you identify with these values and you want to be part of the future, we would love to meet you!
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology.
And, overall, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!