We are looking for an Electronic Engineer with verifiable knowledge in the design and development of electronic systems and a strong background on electronics design.
The candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary development team located both in Sant Cugat del Vallès working towards common and technically challenging objectives. You will be involved on 2D Large Format Printing Business a your main responsibilities will include:
- The design, development and verification of electronic subsystems and PCBs.
- Identify and compile applicable design requirements.
- Design of tests and tools for testing, series production, use of electronic measuring devices (oscilloscope, multimeter, signal generator, impedance meter, etc).
- Select design alternatives based on analysis of specifications.
- Programming in C/C++ for 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers, script programming in TCL and/or Python.
- Contribute to define the system/subsystem architecture.
- Design, develop, debug, verify and document digital and/or electronics circuitry for large format printers.
- Design and implement test plans as required to validate electronic designs.
- Interact with ASIC and FPGA designers to define design interfaces.
- Research future trends on his/her area of responsibility.
You are an Electronic Engineer with at least 2 years of experience in ein electronic circuit design/validation, schematic development, PCB prototyping, test bench design and assembly. We value also the next qualifications:
- Knowledge of analogue and digital electronics, DC/DC converters, microcontrollers, power supplies.
- Experience in virtual instrumentation (measuring and programming equipment, ex: LabView, LabWindows, Diadem, Visa, SCPI, etc.).
- Knowledge of SMD electronic soldering and PCA repair.
- Experience in programming in C/C++, script in TCL and/or Python.
- Knowledge of Single Board Computers (Arduino, Beaglebone, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- Spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
Other desired qualifications:
- Familiar with high volume manufacturing processes and design for manufacturing guidelines.
- Use of programmable logic (PLD or FPGA) and programming in Verilog or VHDL.
What we offer?
Full flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes, healthy tips each month, padel tournaments and more!
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- A huge amount of days off!
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Sant Cugat del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!