Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Compliance Engineer in night Shift
Our Compliance team is growing and we want to reinforce it with 2 new colleague specialised in EMC testing. You will ensure that newly developed products are ready to perform and result in repeat clientele.
Within an accredited ISO/EN 17025 Laboratory. Your tasks will include:
- Carry out EMC compliance technical evaluation and reporting according to OEM and/or international Directives/Regulations for any kind of product.
- Perform the tests in accordance with the test plan.
- To issue EMC test plans following customer specifications and/or any other type of EMC standard requirements.
- Support on accreditation audits and the maintenance of laboratory quality system.
- Explain the measurement results and discuss them with the customer, when required.
- Register complaints or comments that affects the quality of the work performed in the lab.
- Newly qualified / Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering or related field from an accredited university or college
- Experience is not needed
- Ability from 10pm to 6am everyday
- Ability to read, comprehend and interpret complex regulations / standards
- Ability to manage multiple priorities according to dynamic business requirements
- Familiarity with root cause analysis and effective problem solving techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!