BMS Hardware Development Engineer
We are looking for a BMS Hardware engineer who will be involved in a several projects related to an international automotive company.
Our new colleague is helping us carry it out successfully taking care of:
- BMS Hardware concept design and requirements specification
- Functional tests of BMS hardware components and individual systems
- BMS Schematic design
- BMS PCB design
- Review and optimization of BMS hardware
- Preparing design records, documentation and testing data
(*) The described functions are only the most representative for this position; therefore they should not be understood as all the inherent functions related to this job position
- Advanced working experience and university degree in area of electrical engineering, vehicle technology or a comparable course of study
- Knowledge and experience with automotive and BMS-development processes
- Experience with hardware development and testing (e.g. HIL, MIL)
- Experience with Altium Designer or similar tool
- Strong knowledge and experience with hardware design, layout software and circuit design
- Understanding of electronics and software architecture of vehicles
- Preferably: experience with real time environment, microprocessors, functional development and functional safety
- Strong communication skills - face to suppliers and partners
- Understanding for complex contexts and problem solving skills
- Great enthusiasm for two-wheeler engineering and electric vehicles
What we offer?
- Full flexible working hours.Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. All these benefits are now offer through Cobee. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes,, healthy tips each month, padel tournaments and more!
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Local gym discounts.
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Viladecavalls (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!