Automotive Project Manager
Mollet del Valles, Catalunya [Cataluña], SpainNextMobility
📍 Mollet del Vallès, Spain
🏠 Hybrid Working
🌎 Global tech company founded in 2011
🌱 Our mission is to shape the future through technology.
We are looking for a Project Manager for our automotive business unit to coordinate different projects and being the point of contact between clients, technical teams and the different operation departments to ensure objectives fall within the timeline, and budget set.
- Act as point of contact between all the project participants.
- Lead meetings with clients and technical teams.
- Being the client’s point of contact and reference and handle the account.
- Participate in the drafting and presentation of RFQ and proposals.
- Allocate and budget resources and establish projects’ timelines.
- Document and maintain the projects information.
- Monitor and keep a control over the project development and any possible deviation.
- You must be an experienced Project Manager with at least 4 years of experience managing projects involving electronics for the automotive sector focused mainly on design and development phases dealing with budgeting and resource allocation.
- Your experience must be in international projects and be used to work with multicultural and interdisciplinary teams.
- In addition, you must be interested in key account management tasks.
We are engineering the future 🚀