System Test Engineer in Hamburg
Our team is growing and we want to reinforce it with a new colleague specialised as a System Test Engineer. You will:
- Create a strategy for testing specific products; this may include using existing testing tools or creating their own automated scripts
- Run the tests to gather relevant information about how the product performs. Use that test data to determine if there are issues that need to be addressed prior to end-user access
- Collaborate with other staff teams to discuss test results and develop solutions to the issues identified
- Prepare reports outlining their testing methods and results
- Fields of study in computer engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, computer systems and information technology
- Relevant practical experience in the automotive industry
- Strong analytical skills to process test data, problem-solving skills are essential since you need to not only identify issues but also present options for correcting those issues
- Demonstrate programming proficiency and knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Java and Python may be an advantage.
- Design skills to develop effective methods to test different types of products
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!