We are looking for a Senior Engineer focused on automotive sector for leading the team
engineers in each of the technical areas, to define the architecture with Masters support and
elaborate the technical solutions for related products, as well as assuring that the technical
and functional requirements are being met along the project life, giving support to the project
teams with the aim to reach cost, quality and timing goals established by the project.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Create a strategy for testing specific products; this may include using existing testing
- tools or creating their own automated scripts
- Guarantee Hardware-Software-Mechanical integration as well as the integration test
- according V-model design process.
- Guarantee that Quality processes (ASPICE, ISO 26262 (ASIL)) are followed and
- implemented in time jointly with the Design Quality Engineer.
- Write technical specifications at system level. Textual requirements & model-based
- Coordinate the technical team of the project (for all the technical areas) assuring
- technical and functional feasibility of the technical solutions and architectures
- Run the tests to gather relevant information about how the product performs. Use
- that test data to determine if there are issues that need to be addressed prior to
- end-user access
- Collaborate with other staff teams to discuss test results and develop solutions to the
- issues identified
- Prepare reports outlining their testing methods and results
- Team Working mindset, management and good communications skills are mandatory.
- You are a highly seasoned Engineer with 6 or more years of experience.
- Advanced level in English.
- Experience using issue tracker like JIRA; requirements tool like DOORS.
- Knowledge in high voltage products/systems development for electric vehicles.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!