Software Matlab/Simulink engineer
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join development team of projects On Board Charger (OBC) and Battery Management System (BMS) for Electric/Hybrid Vehicles. That role is under total dependence of the IDNEO IN Business Director.
Your tasks will include:
- Perform plant modelling and controller development for vehicle systems features and electronic functions
- Model-based MIL/SIL/PIL validations for system functionality
- Implement automated testing tools to validate models through simulation and model checking
- Perform expert level review, resolve and debug the model design issues, design challenges and ensure conformance of the model standards (AUTOSAR, ISO26262, MISRA) and guidelines
- Generate automatic production code using EC/RTW/Target-link optimized for the product architecture
- Investigate requirements and design solutions, generate value-addition by leveraging model-based-design in Automotive Technology Development Process
(*) The described functions are only the most representative for this position; therefore they should not be understood as all the inherent functions related to this job position.
- Programming experience in embedded C for 32-bit microcontrollers.
- Experience in Model Based Design in Matlab Simulink Stateflow.
- Experience in Automotive development based on V-Model process (Automotive SPICE).
- Experience in Trace32 / Lauterbach debugger.
- Experience in Static Analysis using Polyspace (or similar tool: PC-Lint / QAC)
- Experience in Unit Test with VectorCAST (or similar tool)
- Requirements management in DOORS (or similar tool)
- Architectural Design in Enterprise Architect (or similar tool)
- English C1
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture.
- Functional Safety ISO-26262.
- Issue management in JIRA (or similar tool)
- SVN Tortoise for version control
- Programming experience in Python.
- Experience in VT System Hardware-In-The-Loop (HIL), (or similar tool)
- Experience in Sw Testing with CANoe and vTESTstudio (or similar tool)
- Availability to travel abroad
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, overall, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!