Safety Compliance Engineer
Our Hardware team is growing and we want to reinforce it with a new colleague specialised in Compliance Safety. You will:
- Read, interpret and communicate changes in Technical Regulations and standards
- Drive efficient product compliance to Technical Regulations & Standards by product evaluation, and development and execution oversight of action plans as required
- Facilitate Safety Reviews of products, systems and/or components as part of new product development, and modify / update existing products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field from an accredited university or college
- Ability to read, comprehend and interpret complex regulations / standards
- Ability to manage multiple priorities according to dynamic business requirements
- Familiarity with root cause analysis and effective problem solving techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!