Plastics Engineering with Moldflow
Do you want to be involved in something big and not just the next app? Idneo offers you the opportunity to shape the future of the automotive industry. Bring in your know-how and creativity and become part of an international team in the field of mechanical design.
- You will receive deep insight into the development and validation of simulation models and model libraries
- You will support our team with the development and maintenance of associated software tools
- You will perform simulation-based analysis of technical systems
- You will support our employees with the execution of simulations as well as with the preparation and presentation of results
- You will create and execute associated processes
- You are an engineer (Diplom, Bachelor, Master) in the field of mechanical engineering or a comparable course of studies and have already gained at least 3 years of experience in the design of electrical engineering or general mechanical engineering.
- You have deep knowledge and understanding of technical systems and simulations of components and assemblies.
- You have an analytical and independent way of working and describe yourself as a motivated team player.
- You speak and write English very well and enjoy working in international teams.