Payroll and HR Administration Specialist
We are looking for a proactive, hard-working and motivated candidate to manage Payroll/HR administration for Idneo. Their main functions include:
- Contract management – preparation of employment contracts based on template library, updates, exit management.
- Administer all aspects employee data and life events, records and reporting (leave of absence, etc.).
- Collection of inputs for payroll processing.
- Ensure payroll accounting, transactions, reporting and other operations.
- Provide input and suggestion and participate in HR Projects.
- Benefits administration: administering the organization’s benefits programs (e.g., flex program, corporate benefits, wellness programs, insurance policies, etc.), connecting with benefit system providers; managing the enrolment, renewal, and distribution processes.
- Review payroll reports and timesheets for correctness before payroll transactions.
- Ensure that employee payroll is processed accurately and timely.
- Assist in tax calculations and filing activities as per legal regulations.
- Help employees on enquiries about their payslips, contracts, absences, etc.
- Administration and updating of the internal HR system.
- Maintains appropriate report documentation.
- Manage the newly implemented timekeeping system.
- A degree in Human Resources (Labour Relations) or a related field (Economics, Business Administration, etc.), and a minimum of 2 years in a HR environment (Payroll and Administration).
- Intermediate competency in use of Microsoft office suite and HR/payroll systems.
- Team player who can work in a pro-active and flexible way.
- An understanding of employment legislation and agreements.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and the ability to set work priorities to meet deadlines.
- Fluent in English
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!