Mobility HW Engineering intern
High energy, and driven intern to join our Hardware Engineering team. The Hardware Engineer intern will work alongside our engineers on projects that they will be proud to be a part of and know that they contributed to the wellbeing and safety of others.
- Write / Maintain DVP&R style test plans for product at the block diagram, module and system level for electrical products.
- Perform bench level testing to verify electrical product design for function and design margin at the design block, module and system level.
- Report writing to summarize test results, observations and conclusions.
- Construction of prototype electrical circuits / products – including basic troubleshooting and functional verification.
- Analyze, Design, Modify electrical and electronic parts.
- Design and Specify electronic circuits for manufacturing and test applications.
- Technical evaluation of product performance compared with competing devices and technology.
- Order and properly inventory electrical components for prototypes.
- Collaborate with engineering team on technical product corrective actions, modifications and improvements.
- In process of obtaining a degree in telecommunications, electrical engineering, with the opportunity to make the final project in IDNEO.
- Desirable in process of obtaining the master in mechatronic.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities are continuously shifting.
- Desire to learn, ask questions and develop new skills and take on new challenges.