Currently we are looking for a Senior R&D Mechanical Engineer for new 3D printing product design to perform following tasks:
- Investigate concepts and propose solutions around 3D printing technology challenges.
- Develop 3D printing products and processes using broad mechanical engineering concepts and research techniques:
o Conceptualize, design, prototype and validate 3D printer mechanical systems that meet all types of requirements: functionality, usability, reliability, manufacturability…
o Support the integration of the mechanical components at system level, managing the interactions with electrical and firmware.
o Document designs and transition of product designs to Mass Production.
- Designs engineering solutions for 3D printer mechanical systems, including structural, dynamic systems, thermal, servo systems, fluidics and bulk powder management, based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
- Collaborates and communicates with customer regarding design status, project progress, and issues resolution.
- Test plan definition to validate design at system level. Statistical data analysis knowledge for test results analysis.
You are an Mechanical Engineer with at least 3 years of experience in the field. You must know about:
- Ability to work within multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Strong teamwork.
Would be a plus if you have experience in:
- Automation knowledge with catalogue components.
- Basic programming for product algorithms definition.
- Organize activities within a tight project schedule.