Hardware Command & Control Engineer
We are looking for hardware engineer to support the development and validation of hardware desgin for automotive. The role requires a broad range of knowledge this engineer shouldn't be afraid of tackling or electronic challenges. Your tasks will include:
- Document hardware design including circuit schematic design, component selection and qualification, PCB layout and generation of associated product design documentation and reports.
- Capable of perform the FMEA (Failure mode and effects analysis) of the hardware design.
- Contribute to the verification and validation of the hardware design including preparation of test protocols/reports.
- Support Firmware & Software Engineering teams by providing instrumented hardware for development
- Resolve product corrective action requests to improve product quality and manufacturability.
- Provide support for customer complaint processing by developing and executing test set-ups to troubleshoot and resolve product issues as reported by customers.
- Participate in risk analysis meetings for new and current products.
Bacherol degree in Electronic engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Physics or equivalent At least 5 years of work experience in a related role in automotive industryWould be a plus knowledge of ISO 26262 - Part 5 Good collaboration and communication skillsA strong willingness to learn new skills
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!