Firmware Technical Lead (Medical Technology)
We are looking for a Firmware Technical Lead in MedTech. Your tasks will include:
- By using C programming, you will be responsible of defining firmware architecture at all levels: application, middleware, drivers. You will also be responsible of migrating current architecture to new micro controllers.
- Involved in mechatronics control systems, like magnetic automation, loading automation, filter processes, XYZ automation, photometer control, fluidics, sensor control, bar code readers.
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to resolve product issues in different phases.
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide comments on some electrical design aspects.
- Provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems.
- Define firmware roadmap to obtain valuable outputs for Medtech current and future projects.
You are a highly seasoned Embedded Software Engineer with 4 or more years of experience and high knowledge of:
- Deep experience in C programming
- Mechatronics control systems.
- Communications: BLE, WIFI, USB, CAN
- Experience with FreeRTOS
- ARM microcontrollers architecture (STM32)
- JIRA, GIT, DOORS
- Continuous Integration environments, unit testing
- GUI libraries (Embedded Wizard, Touch GFX)
- Enterprise Architect
- Familiar with EN62304 / FDA SW life cycle
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel, according to the business needs, approx. 2% of your time
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, overall, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!