Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) engineer
Our Hardware team is growing and we want to reinforce it with 2 new colleague specialised in EMC design. You will ensure that newly developed products are ready to perform and result in repeat clientele.
Within an EMC dedicated team, this position finds ways our products and our clients' meet the compliance requirements. Your tasks will include:
- Acting as point of contact between our engineering team in Spain and the client's.
- Analyse and review EMC test results to detect design problems.
- Propose countermeasures to ensure the products meet the compliance requirements.
- Make improvements to functionality, design, and usability of new products.
- Work with our external costumers in Spain and Germany and also, with other quality technicians in order to document the quality processes for replication in other locations.
- Fluent in English.
- You are an electrical engineer, with educational focus in design/development of electromagnetic systems and RF electronic systems, with not experience in the field.
- Excellent problem solving techniques.
- Strong organization and documentation abilities.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!