Electrical Safety Engineer
Compliance team is growing and we want to reinforce it with a new colleague specialised in Electrical Safety. You will:
- Carry out electrical safety testing and reporting for different type of products like medical devices, laboratory equipments, industrial devices and Information Technology equipments, working in an accredited laboratory following EN17025 requirements.
- Issue Safety test Reports following EN60601-1, EN61010-1, EN60950-1, EN62368-1 and/or any other type of safety standard requirements.
- Support on accreditation audits and the maintenance of laboratory quality system
- Explain the measurement results and discuss them with the customer, when required.
- Register complaints or comments that affects the quality of the work performed in the lab.
- Newly qualified / Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering or related field from an accredited university or college
- Experience is not needed
- Ability to read, comprehend and interpret complex regulations / standards
- Ability to manage multiple priorities according to dynamic business requirements
- Familiarity with root cause analysis and effective problem solving techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!