CATIA, NX CAD Designer
Our team is growing and we want to reinforce it with a new colleague specialised in interior mechanical design. You will:
- Manage day-to-day project details. Includes creating and updating CAD model and drawing schedules (timelines), identifying project tasks, and managing those tasks to successful and timely completion. Take ownership for assigned deliverables.
- Apply knowledge of plastic part design, injection-molding into design concepts and develop “smart” parameterized 3D CAD models and 2D drawings in UG/NX.
- Manage design files, design studies, component & assembly drawings in file library system. Capable of sending files via variety of transfer methods and formats.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline from an accredited university and 3 years of STEM related engineering experience
- Automotive experience and experience with industry standard design tools and processes including NX CAD and CATIA V5
- The Engineer must be an energetic leader that proposes feasible solutions and will lead the team through the product development process
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!